March 30, 2014 @ 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
409 Fortune Executive Tower
Cluster T, Plot 1 T
LOVE or CONFLICT ?
His Brain, Her Brain – Differences and Commonalities
Over the past decade researchers have documented a lot of structural, chemical and functional differences in the brains of males and females. Our expert in Positive Psychology will guide you to understand and apply the following knowledge in your real life:
· Stereotypes about genders – is that true?
· Are the differences in the brain the result of environment or biology?
· Who usually scores better at tasks that involve orienting objects in space, and who does better at language tests?
· How men and women handle conflicts at work and home?
· What are major reasons for disagreements between sexes?
· How to find the best way to love, respect and understanding
Date: Sunday, March 30th
Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Cost: AED 250